Ultimate Basic Motor M120-M140 Long technical data

Rogerion

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, did any one of you come across this motor? I'm trying to find any technical data on it, but there is literally nothing, no weight, no RPM, no TPA, so it's a total bummer.

Any one have any clue about this motor?

unnamed.png

• Supporters
9 hours ago, Rogerion said:

Problem is, I own this motor. Bought it about 4 years ago when I thought the higher the price, the better the product must be 🤡

Ah, yes, I'd be surprised if there's much margin in selling a "basic" branded motor.  If I had to make an assumption, sight unseen, I'd guess that they're now selling the same thing redbranded as their cheapest motor, although whether M120-M140 implies "high speed" or "high torque" is a different question.  In the UK we'd consider that high torque, but that's pretty standard in the US.

well I'm running with a M135 prometheus spring, used to run a 18:1 set but had troubles with the gearset i have when fitting them in my gearbox shell, so i had to move to 26:1 (had to since for some reason, those were the only gears that fit and I just happened to have such a bizarre gear ratio set). 

Never had any issue with that motor, could say it's pretty robust, since I learned how to open up fully my gun and how to go about with my gearbox, so the motor went through some rough times, but it held up really well!

• Supporters

Fairly sure those have now been superseded by the "Boost" range of motors. The M120-M140 would suggest to me it's a high torque motor but beyond that I can find no info.

Going on admittedly fuzzy recollection, think the ASG basic line were fitted in the earlier Evo Scorpions. Wouldn't be surprised if that was the type of motor fitted to US spec Scorpion Aegs.   

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.