Sold: Please remove :)

Asomodai

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all. 

A Buddy of mine is interested in buying this, but haven't a clue what I should charge. 

Started out life as a Well MB09/10. The only that is still WELL is the Hop block/Mag Release and the wooden receiver. 

Action Army EG Barrel for VSR 303mm.

Action Army TDC Hop Unit   

Maple Leaf 60 degree bucking.   

Action Army Twisted Barrel Short  

Action Army Silencer Adapter  

Action Army CNC Receiver  

Action Army Barrel Spacers  

AirsoftPRO Full upgrade zero trigger set   

AirsoftPRO Cylinder   

AirsoftPRO Cylinder Head   

AirsoftPRO Bolt handle   

7/8 mags. 

Works perfectly fine, has some scratches in the Outer barrel and the Wooden receiver is well used. 

I don't use it, I am potentially semi exiting the hobby, What should it go for?

Edited by Asomodai

With bolt actions it’s often a case of add it all up and half it (after not including mags in the adding up process, couldn’t tell you why they just seem to hold little to no value).

Given this person is actively interested you could probably go for 60% of the total price and then just negotiate with the interested party from there. At the very least it’s a starting point, which for me is always the hardest part when friends and money are involved.

• Asomodai changed the title to Sold: Please remove :)
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.