Grace M1 dot sight?

Floperator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The fake ones off Ali Express - has anyone tried one? Are they worth a punt?

Just thinking it would be the very thing to pop on top of the Acog or possibly even on my FNX.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

"Welcome to Airsoft"

I like the cut of your jib, good sir.

41 minutes ago, Floperator said:

Oh ffs lol, that's another £30 down the drain

You could probably cancel as it hasn't been shipped yet?

20 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

You could probably cancel as it hasn't been shipped yet?

Estimated delivery date of *late august* so yeah I might try cancelling it tomorrow.

Anything else worth a go at that price? I was pleasantly surprised by the Vism copies before, and ended up buying two of them.

• 1 month later...

Finally got this today, and so far have been pleasantly surprised.

It came in the same little plastic hard case as the vism sight I bought, which is a nice touch I think, along with a picatinny mount, a universal(ish) mounting plate, a plethora of different mounting screws and a trio of allen keys.

20220716_150442.thumb.jpg.183bd53269a7e0ad94399bc6f5a609d0.jpg

It fits in the fnx mounting space but I'll need to make a plate to go in the gap between the slide and sight because of the little tabs.

20220716_150503.thumb.jpg.19ca91851b64924b795487528e55db69.jpg

It co-witnesses well with the open sights, and past 15 feet the parralax error is negligible, getting better with distance. Not more than about 15mm at 15 feet.

20220716_150620.thumb.jpg.a93c4ee5682c2e02425a07e1fd08d708.jpg

20220716_150544.thumb.jpg.7651cd2d6a04465d6a1890bd9895b12f.jpg

It has 5 brightness settings and is somewhat brighter IRL than it appears here (it's a bit bright out here) Dot is very crisp, even without my glasses on when most other dot sights look like smeary shit.

Don't all rush out and buy one because I need to put this through its paces in a skirmish, but so far so good. Maybe it's a different supplier to the one that @rocketdogbert used, maybe their qc got better, or maybe I just got lucky. Caveat Emptor and all that.

Have to say I think it looks the business though, very Modern Warfare. So if you just want the look and are not really a person that *uses* sights them I suppose you can't go wrong.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.