Tippmann modifications

Spartan09

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

OK, so call me insane,  but over the weekend, I have had a mad urge to modify my tippmann m4v2 into an L119A2.

So I know that there are a bunch of angry gun parts that are made for this purpose,  so my main question is will these parts fit the tippmann, or will I need to look at custom parts?

(Basically all these parts...  https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/index.php?route=product/search&search=L119a2 )

Also, I am aware that GBB and AEG buffer tubes are different diameters,  so will I require a real steel Magpull stock? Or will the real steel stock be too sloppy?

• Supporters

Haven’t a clue about the parts but I would say make a concerted effort to source them elsewhere as I’m pretty sure buying the parts from DCA your going to get bent over the table pounded from behind and no one will even have the good manners to give you a reach around !😳

Oh, I was going to shop around...   I just found the parts listed on DCA while looking up what I needed.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.