co2 seals

concretesnail

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

morning all.

Does anyone know where is a good place to look for Co2 sealing rings? I have a we m92 and some of the co2 valves are leaking now and id guess the sealing rings have blistered and need replacing but i dont know where is good for ggb parts currently. my usual go to of milspec isnt showing any in the gas mag parts.

If your after o-rings i recommend "simplybearings", take a few measurements of whatever o-ring you need to replace and buy 40 for the price of one "official replacement".

The actual sealing washer or gasket (the one that surrounds the piercing pin ) for most Co2 pistol mags is usually proprietary rather than a standard oring . Leaving co2 cartridges in the mag is the usual way of buggering them as they are under constant pressure and just deform .

you may find some cross compatibility from other mag service kits , try looking at the 4.5mm / .177 side of pistols as they are all Co2 and as such service kits a little easier to find.

Hi I need a rare seal for a Ares DSR-1. I actually got a swift reply from Ares that they don't have them any more. I have tried various Ares retailers with no luck.  I'm at a bit of a dead end at the mo. I'm not sure if you can 3D print rubber / nitrile.  Any help appreciated. Seal AMP-G-008msr-004_expose_plan.png.6b3007a2855de288efd6facf1af4c901.png

Well its stripped down and I think the culprit is the green seat sealing ring. So that's the part I'd be looking to swap out/replace.

I found similar looking parts for glock mags but they have no sizing information on them so no idea if they would fit. I don't mind swapping out the green for an oring if someone knows what material will take the co2 temperatures.

20220605_145842.thumb.jpg.af95dd99def482cfe5833e34b325e064.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.