Pmags wont fit into WE M4

tony1671

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, im here in need of help. I just bought gbbr m4 from WE

https://www.anareus.cz/cs/plynove-dlouhe/1601-colt-m4-ras-blowback-open-bolt-WE00070.html

this one

I also bought some pmags but they wont fit, is this m4 older generation? Also can i make it somehow work? Thanks

edit: The gun i own is not WE but golden eagle, the guy who sold me the gun either scammed me or didnt knew. I returned the pmags. So I'll just order golden eagle mags. Thanks for all replies ❤️

277903340_135757099004640_2650048402069246674_n.jpg

Edited by tony1671
solved issue

What are the P-mags designed for?

I’m assuming you know there is almost zero compatibility across manufacturers for gas blow back?

49 minutes ago, tony1671 said:

Hey guys, im here in need of help. I just bought gbbr m4 from WE

https://www.anareus.cz/cs/plynove-dlouhe/1601-colt-m4-ras-blowback-open-bolt-WE00070.html

this one

I also bought some pmags but they wont fit, is this m4 older generation? Also can i make it somehow work? Thanks

277903340_135757099004640_2650048402069246674_n.jpg

That mag on the right doesn't look like a WE mag at all. It could be a really old version but Google image search isn't coming up with anything that matches. If you take off the upper receiver does the pmag lock into place? If yhe gun actually is a we you can get a bolt and trigger conversion kit for about £100. WE open bolt m4 mag from Google search

magazynki-asg-magazynki-gazowe-magazynek-gazowy-do-we-m4-scr-4168-z-systemem-open-bolt-black-12706(4).jpg

Edited by BigStew

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

I'm pretty sure the mag on the right is a Western Arms PMAG.

@tony1671 if it is a Western Arms PMAG I strongly doubt it will fit in your gun at all, you'll need to find a direct "WE" PMAG for your WE gun.

Please post a link to the magazine advert so we can confirm

E: I'm guessing the confusion here is coming from "WE" and "WA", easy mistake to make. Unfortunately you can't combine the two

Edited by DrAlexanderTobacco

Yeah right mag is not WE. The WE pmags are classed as “msk”, not m4 though they work in both. Try milspec solutions for these. I’ve 5 and have never had a problem. Seem better for cool down too, compared to the steel m4 mag. 

4 hours ago, tony1671 said:

Yes you were right, its Golden Eagle M4, sadly i've been scammed

Credit card or PayPal dispute. Should be a clear cut case.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.