Armorer Works GBBP Drum Mags

Cr0-Magnon

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been using the G-series version for my AAP-01 and get a long with it well. However whenever I'm dealing with something which is spring loaded (ie the winding & feeding mechanism on this), I like to release the tension at the end of the day (oi, oi!). The only way I've found to do that with this, is mag dumping until the BB's in the actual mag part drop down. This method obviously wastes ammo, gas and adds wear to the gun.

Does anyone else have a better way of doing it?

There are a few 3d printed thingamabobs you attach to regular syringe style speedloaders that let you unload mags...

Or you can be like me and pop one BB at the time until you lose the will to live :P

In my defense I don't have a drum mag yet so at worst it's 50 BBs :D

5 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

I've been using the G-series version for my AAP-01 and get a long with it well. However whenever I'm dealing with something which is spring loaded (ie the winding & feeding mechanism on this), I like to release the tension at the end of the day (oi, oi!). The only way I've found to do that with this, is mag dumping until the BB's in the actual mag part drop down. This method obviously wastes ammo, gas and adds wear to the gun.

Does anyone else have a better way of doing it?

I’ve modified a few, easiest way is open the door, empty remaining BB’s, then flick out the remaining one at a time, doesn’t take long.

The AW drums are prone to breaking their springs and/or spring mounts, so it’s important you do unload them

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.