Mag pouch for Fnx45 - ideally not kydex

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Struggling to find a mag pouch that fits the FNX45 mags

I am Looking for a pouch with a velcro flap as I would like to also use it for my Glock mags. 

I know you can get kydex ones, but would prefer a pouch that works for both not for just one gun so I don't have to swap every time I run a different pistol 

What do people use for their FNX mags?  Show me or tell me all though, as I coukd be swayed

• Supporters
15 hours ago, MagpieTactical said:

Struggling to find a mag pouch that fits the FNX45 mags

I am Looking for a pouch with a velcro flap as I would like to also use it for my Glock mags. 

I know you can get kydex ones, but would prefer a pouch that works for both not for just one gun so I don't have to swap every time I run a different pistol 

What do people use for their FNX mags?  Show me or tell me all though, as I coukd be swayed

I'd suggest taco style pouches. They'll take pretty much anything.

If you fancy something in Tan I have a couple of WAS taco style pistol pouches available...

7 hours ago, Lozart said:

I'd suggest taco style pouches. They'll take pretty much anything.

If you fancy something in Tan I have a couple of WAS taco style pistol pouches available...

1 hour ago, Jacob Wright said:

The Esstac pouches are good, mine securely hold my Glock 19,17 and P226 magazines without issue. 

However they aren’t Velcro flapped..

I have just gambled and ordered an Esstac pouch after lots of youtubing etc. 

Will see how it goes. 

Appreciate the offer Lozart, will see how the Esstac does. 

So got an Esstac KYWI. Works great, and still holds my Glock mags, so no changing out the pouch depending on sidearm. 1647455430725.thumb.jpg.6118dd91b95aeccc72d95a207143da6a.jpg

Only issue I had with putting it on the belt, is that it has some side to side play as the malice clip isn't as wide as the loops on the belt.  I have attached it with a malice clip, as well as a WTFix strap to try and take up some slack, and then used a zip tie diagonally to cinch it down a bit. 

Seems very good quality though and am happy with the pouch itself 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.