New aap01 cowcow BBU

LiamOT21

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

what are peoples experiences with the new BBUs from cowcow? been hearing some things about them being incompatible with the mamba upper n stuff (obviously i hear all this AFTER i buy one) and just wondered what peoples thoughts are for those who have managed to obtain one

We have a dedicated AAP thread btw :P

Should be good for insane RPS builds since it's much lighter than the stock AA one (it weighs 39 grams lol).

With that being said, I don't see people buying these en masse, the stock one works well and all it takes to increase the RPS is a short stroke kit (mine now cycle so fast that gas magazines can't keep up with them).

They look pretty amazing and transferable experience on a capa going lightweight BBU, you'll get a lot lower recoil as well as faster return to battery. I think the remaining insides of these being made of chocolate will always be a sticking point though. You're out of the box upgrading the hammer and I'm seeing more people needing to replace the knocker lock now as well (cough @leadly cough).

7 hours ago, Skara said:

We have a dedicated AAP thread btw :P

Should be good for insane RPS builds since it's much lighter than the stock AA one (it weighs 39 grams lol).

With that being said, I don't see people buying these en masse, the stock one works well and all it takes to increase the RPS is a short stroke kit (mine now cycle so fast that gas magazines can't keep up with them).

aaah i missed this, apologies! appreciate the help though ill throw my question in there

53 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

They look pretty amazing and transferable experience on a capa going lightweight BBU, you'll get a lot lower recoil as well as faster return to battery. I think the remaining insides of these being made of chocolate will always be a sticking point though. You're out of the box upgrading the hammer and I'm seeing more people needing to replace the knocker lock now as well (cough @leadly cough).

yea imo they seem pretty decent if you need something to upgrade, been hearing some people have issues but it seems to be a big 50/50 rn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.