TM MP7 GBB.

Wavey_Gravey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Tokyo Marui MP7 GBB, barely seen any use, comes with the below:

* Lee’s Precision thread adapter

* WETech rubber stock pad

* 5 leak free mags

Optional:

* Tacbelts multicam sling

* Clone t2 & fast mount

* RS surefire scout with KM head
* PTS griffin armament flash hider /suppressor

All in working order, no damage. The optional accessories are all painted, obviously affects the resale but I don’t have time to remove. NO BOX.

How much are we looking at?

Edited by Wavey_Gravey

Would the below look about right?

£310 for the MP7 + 4 mags.

The PTS and clone stuff priced at 50% less than RRP.

Not sure on the surefire with KM head, does the 70% rule apply here or as it’s RS should it retain at little more value?

RS stuff generally is very difficult to sell to airsofters, a they’re all tight wads, I’d try selling it to real shooters 

Is the MP7 too cheap? 

Tm Mp7s and mags seem to retain their value better than most. If it was mine I'd list it (none of the optional extras) for £425 all in and then consider offers around £400

The extras I'd say sell seperately, if you force a bundle you won't get the full value you could from them and it'll take longer to sell. 

Suppressor c £50

Sling c 25-30

Clone t2 with mount c £40

Surefire min is £150

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

RS stuff generally is very difficult to sell to airsofters, a they’re all tight wads, I’d try selling it to real shooters 

Is the MP7 too cheap? 

The MP7 may be a little cheaper than the 70%, I’ve seen them go for much much more but I wouldn’t want to take the pee.

3 hours ago, Emergencychimps said:

Tm Mp7s and mags seem to retain their value better than most. If it was mine I'd list it (none of the optional extras) for £425 all in and then consider offers around £400

As someone looking to buy a TM MP7 GBB and 4 mags I wouldn't pay £400 for a used one......

I could get all that for £440 brand new.....

7 hours ago, Musica said:

I could get all that for £440 brand new.....

The rif is £300 new from anywhere that actually has it in stock, high-pressure advertise £250 but that's plus vat....so £300. There are 4 extra mags with it, generally £40 each, so that's an extra £160, plus the extra 2 things, let's call that £20 plus postage, c £10 (if you can find it all in stock from one retailer) = £490. 

If you can find them in stock. 

Tm mp7s seem to hold onto their value better than most rifs, so the 70% rule/guidance isn't accurate for them. So if you apply an 80% figure (which I agree is high for second hand, but I've seen it happen for tm mp7s loads) then you're around £400......

I don't know how the supply line is for tm mp7s at the moment. Sometimes everywhere is out and second hand prices go up, sometimes they're available and prices seem more reasonable second hand. 

3 hours ago, Emergencychimps said:

The rif is £300 new from anywhere that actually has it in stock, high-pressure advertise £250 but that's plus vat....so £300. There are 4 extra mags with it, generally £40 each, so that's an extra £160, plus the extra 2 things, let's call that £20 plus postage, c £10 (if you can find it all in stock from one retailer) = £490. 

If you can find them in stock. 

Tm mp7s seem to hold onto their value better than most rifs, so the 70% rule/guidance isn't accurate for them. So if you apply an 80% figure (which I agree is high for second hand, but I've seen it happen for tm mp7s loads) then you're around £400......

My mate owns one and hasn't paid more than £35 per mag but I guess you do have to wait for stock.

I don't disagree it probably would sell for 80% but I would just buy a new one myself at that point as you are taking risks second hand.

It might sell for that if you found the right buyer who wanted the entire package and was happy with it being secondhand. 

As others have said, I think you’ll have more luck splitting it down into MP7 + magazines, and accessories separately. In my experience whole packages seldom sell as well as ones that have been split up. Yes it can be a ball-ache listing everything separately but they may sell faster and you could make a bit more of a return overall. 

That said, I’m happy to be proved wrong!

20 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

It might sell for that if you found the right buyer who wanted the entire package and was happy with it being secondhand. 

As others have said, I think you’ll have more luck splitting it down into MP7 + magazines, and accessories separately. In my experience whole packages seldom sell as well as ones that have been split up. Yes it can be a ball-ache listing everything separately but they may sell faster and you could make a bit more of a return overall. 

That said, I’m happy to be proved wrong!

100% agreed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.