New Player in South West England

G_Tactics

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

New player here looking for some advice. I'm interested in getting started in proper airsoft and currently looking at playing at Bristol Activity Centre in Portishead and hopefully join their membership (I'm based in Weston) and wondered if anyone had any advice/kit to take etc.

I'm sadly on my own with this so would have to contact and ask them if I can join several sessions before I'm able to qualify for UKARA and figure out what kit to get in order to be able to do walk-ons. I've got my old "running around friend's big gardens" two tone kit from a long while back (MP5 AEG, well-fed micro uzi side and electric 92fs) but these wouldn't be anyway suitable for a walk-on day!

Thanks very much everyone, looking forward to getting started

Edited by G_Tactics

Welcome

Eye protection and good boots are the important bits.  Other gear is personal choice.  (Mesh face covering is advised)

Yeah, rent for first 3 games to get UKARA registered.  The old gear may be suitable to start you off but depends on its condition.

Hi @G_Tacticsand welcome to the airsoft whore house.

All your deepest pew pew perversions can be catered for within these grubby pages provided you have the readies! Lol.

You could do worse than checking out our very own @GAMBLE for info,tips and all round advice and entertainment.

Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun.

Be careful,call your hits and enjoy. 🙂

Regards 

Edited by Shamal

Hi @G_Tactics 👋

Welcome to the forum, full of advice and like minded players! 🔫🤪👍

Good luck getting started and hopefully enjoy it! 🤞👍

I do have a channel with advice for beginners, plus more, if interested? 🤔

Thanks @Shamal for the mention! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

Hi @G_Tactics 👋

Thanks for the Sub, trying to keep it down to Earth and having fun whilst doing it! 🔫😎👍

Rentals have to be covered by sites, for insurance reasons and safety! Have fun and hopefully here some fun stuff from your 1st game! 🤞👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.