Help with my feeding issue, glueing nozzle to tappet plate?

steverebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So in the persuit of resolving my feeding issue I have found that the nozzle is nor perfectly seated in the tappet plate and there is a couple of mm gap but if I push the tappet plate a bit the fit.ent is perfect and there is no wobble. This is with the stock and zci tapped plate and with the zci, rocket and stock nozzle so can I glue the nozzle to the tappet plate with some super glue or epoxy?

Also the gears I have are the ZCI advanced 13:1 with the built in delayer chip but it's only a small circle in comparison to other delayer chips I have seen so qcould I 3d print a petg ring to put around it to increase its size and assist with feeding?

Finally I have sanded a few microns off my rocket nozzle to match the stock length of 21.37mm would this have any impact I have attched an image below of the nozzle

20220204_120507.thumb.jpg.585d998da68de9d2a6891f09b0c1dd73.jpg

I would never personally glue the nozzle but up to the user. 

Only reason I'm commenting is the gap on your shell.. the cylinder head looks to be pushing it apart? 

I wouldn't glue the nozzle to the tappet plate but I might adjust the plate.

You mentioned pushing the plate, but don't say which way you are pushing it; towards the nozzle, into the cycle direction, up into the nozzle.

If it is up into the nozzle i might consider hot water or heat to adjust the plate.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.