Systema M4-A1 pistol grip advice

Stuow

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

First time posting so be gentle.  I have searched the topics and can't find what I'm after so I'm hoping one of you experts can help?

I've just bought a Systema M4, it's a thing of beauty but the one thing letting it down for me is the pistol grip it ships with.  I have big hands and don't feel like I have a full and safe grip on it, usually I'd just go and buy a nice contoured pistol grip and whack it on but as this is a Systema I want to make sure I'm using the best parts (don't mind paying a premium) but I can't seem to find a decent pistol grip that has the finger contours, is a little larger in the hand and will fit a Systema M4.  Does anyone have any recommendations at all?  I know I could potentially use a pistol grip sleeve but its not for me and I'd rather swap out the exisiting pistol grip for a new one.

Any help\advice greatly appreciated and thanks in advance!

Stuow

Op message @quango2k and ask him nicely to mill you one using a real Magpul of your choice. 
You will end up with exactly the grip you need and it wont cost you the earth. 

bcc298e3-bbdb-4f6c-8f5b-7770d41fbe59.jpg

• Supporters
8 hours ago, mightyjebus said:

G&P make Storm grips and SPR grips that might be what you are after. Failing that you can modify a GBB pistol grip but Dremel skills are needed.

I haven’t got particularly large hands(probably your average man sized ones) but I love the G&P Storm grips for comfort , have them on all my TM Next Gen M4 platforms and a couple of ‘ordinary’ AEG’s as well . 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.