Health and fitness...

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

UPDATE:I bought a Turbo trainer(used it twice),then an opportunity arose for me to take on a menial job with the local council="Litter operative" easy~ish work with a lot of walking involved and I'm glad to say it is doing me the world of good.Only a week in and I can definately feel an improvement in my mobility and pain.Still not good with jumping impact but that's gone and I need to work around it.And the best part is I played the Sunday (20/03) before I started the job,fearing the worst but it's all working out fine.As I suspected it was/is lack of use that was causing the mobility and pain issues.Also I discovered that perhaps footwear is part of the issue,I wore boots for 4 days them swapped to safety trainers for 1 day and the difference is great.I may wear them at my next walk-on but I need to be wary of ankle support.Thanks for all the replies and advice...

Guest KiloGr

Sounds a bit weird, but yoga / stretches PROPERLY;

Key to keep all muscles stretched - obviously you cant stretch your knee joints but the gradual light movement overtime will help keep everything free and flowing.

Might not get rid of the issue, but worth a try to see if it relieves it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.