Sites near Redditch ?

Tackle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey guys, the wife wants me to travel up to Redditch (approx 200 miles from me) to collect something for my granddaughter, obviously I told her she's effin barmy, & her reply was "you'd do it for an Airsoft game", which got me thinking, is there an absolutely epic Airsoft site near there, or on the way that I could hit up & make the trip worthwhile ? 

I'll be travelling up from the South Kent coast, only thing I can't do is stairs or "hilly" due to my bolloxed knee. 

Screenshot_20211113_190443.jpg

what's your poison? cqb or outdoor?

there's a couple a bit further up form redditch. West midlands airsoft High command near halesowen which is CQB and ace airsoft in wolverhampton which is outdoor

problem is, there are stairs leading up to high command and Ace airsoft has a hilly play area for half the day

Edited by strykerles

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, strykerles said:

what's your poison? cqb or outdoor?

there's a couple a bit further up form redditch. West midlands airsoft High command near halesowen which is CQB and ace airsoft in wolverhampton which is outdoor

problem is, there are stairs leading up to high command and Ace airsoft has a hilly play area for half the day

Probably rules both out then😒

Sounds really wimpy, but I'm like a dalek when it comes to stairs or steep inclines at the moment, pissing me off, I used to be like feckin mountain goat 🐐

• Supporters

Probably some point over next couple of weeks, if I'm honest I'm doing my best to get out of it, but if all else fails I'll make it worthwhile, book a travel Inn & get a last minute game in. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.