Angel Custom Drum Mag

TommoThomson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have two of the flash mag version for my Scorpion evos. They came as separate mag and adaptor (obviously mine came with the Evo adapter), so I assume it's the same or a similar system. I like mine, they're solidly built and feed well.

Edited by Cr0-Magnon

• Supporters

They work well, I own 5 or 6 at this point. I only would recommend the G&P Fast Attack Type drums over them. The pressure switch on the G&Ps is far easier to use on a bullpup like the L86 over the button (or flash winder) on the ACs and seems to feed more BBs/sec/ Also, the G&P is slightly taller - meaning itll fit more guns. Its the only drum to fit the 416 series Ive found so far.

Used mine twice. First time flawless, second time broke. Pull the cable to feed the BB's, take a couple of shots and it looses all tension. Admittedly I haven't had it in bits yet but a bit gutted as it wasn't cheap!

On 13/11/2021 at 00:39, SeniorSpaz87 said:

They work well, I own 5 or 6 at this point. I only would recommend the G&P Fast Attack Type drums over them. The pressure switch on the G&Ps is far easier to use on a bullpup like the L86 over the button (or flash winder) on the ACs and seems to feed more BBs/sec/ Also, the G&P is slightly taller - meaning itll fit more guns. Its the only drum to fit the 416 series Ive found so far.

I've heard good things about the G&P one as well, so might take another look at these.

On 13/11/2021 at 10:13, leadly said:

Used mine twice. First time flawless, second time broke. Pull the cable to feed the BB's, take a couple of shots and it looses all tension. Admittedly I haven't had it in bits yet but a bit gutted as it wasn't cheap!

That's never good when things break after only using them a few times, hope you can fix it and get to use it again

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, TommoThomson said:

I've heard good things about the G&P one as well, so might take another look at these.

That's never good when things break after only using them a few times, hope you can fix it and get to use it again

Please note most of mine are the electric versions, not the flashmag version. My sole flashmag version is not doing too well compared to the electrics - the cable quickly frayed and gums up the mechanism. 

16 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Please note most of mine are the electric versions, not the flashmag version. My sole flashmag version is not doing too well compared to the electrics - the cable quickly frayed and gums up the mechanism. 

From my very quick look in game, i assume this is what has happened to mine.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.