Airsoft Crane Stock Battery won't fit

Liamcella96

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys. I purchased this battery for my AEG standard crane stock as I thought i would be able to make it fit but sadly I'm unable to. Does anybody have some tips for me to get it to fit into my crane stock.

Any help would be amazing. Thanks

FCONEGY Airsoft LiPo Battery 3S 11.1V 2400mAh 20C Rechargeable Triple Stick Battery Pack with Mini Tamiya Plug for Air Soft Gun Rifle https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PJJJMVB/ref=cm_sw_r_awdo_navT_g_G97G7BAYHW8DWJXJWJHP

It's the correct format battery for a crane stock, one cell each side and one in the buffer tube, but that size cell is likely to be too square to fit into the spaces. I found the 1450 sized cells are about right for the slim type stock but if you want to run larger batteries or non airsoft batteries something like a pts stock is a good shout.

I run a pts stock and run tattu 1050mah 85c 3s packs or 1450 25c crane types.

If you purchased through amazon you could try a refund/return but if not then its a sell it on or change stock.

• Supporters

The reason I'm asking for more info is that if the problem are the side cells and they're only fractionally too big, you may be able to file away enough of the stock to get them in.  If it's the centre cell and it's fouling on the wiring / fuse / mosfet, you may be able to get a cleaner wiring run past that cell.

Any advice can only be as good as the information given.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.