Hadron H-Plate vs FANG Plate

Impulse

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've looked around and never really got any definitive answer to the question of H-plate or FANG plate. I can see how they're different in their construction, but I have no idea what the mechanical difference or performance impact would be between them. I'm just curious why everyone goes for the H-plate over the FANG plate, myself included; don't fix it if it ain't broken, and the H-plate seems to work.

So anyone got the details on what the real applicable difference between these two products is? They both seem to do the same job, so I'm not sure why they're both needed.

I think it's as simple as design progression.

From Hadron atleast I'm sure they started with the fang plate and the progressed to the H plate. 

I've just chucked the newer CNC H arm in my MK23 and 0.4's fly. I think it's just me thinking it's better because I've spent money on a new shiney thing to replace a less shiney thing!

They are possibly all the same and we've been scammed but hey ho.

The fang contours the rounded face of the hop more. H arm does the same but without the protrusions of the original hop tensioner as it replaces it altogether.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.