hpa stop on empty

concretesnail

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all. I'm rowing with the idea if going hpa but having come from mostly gas powered rifs I want to retain the stop on empty feature common to gas rifs and found in some aeg.

Is there a drop in system that can have this feature by either piggy backing on an aegs electric stop function of a control system that has it?

I'm thinking along the lines of the mtw but with being held to 5.56 styles.

Edited by concretesnail
spelling

• Supporters

iirc powair6 do custom guns that have the stop on empty feature, although afaik they require special mags for them.

not sure of anything native to any of the major brands, but i haven't checked recently.

4 hours ago, lukeB said:

MTW has stop on empty out the box, but requires their mags

I've had a look at the mtw and they would fit the bill, as most stop n empty have proprietary mags, but the only thing putting me off is that it's 5.56.

• 2 months later...

Thanks, I'll have a look. So ive found that of I go for a wolverine I can use the g&g g2h gear box and mod the wiring loom I can put the electrical cut off into the fcu circuit.

I haven't had the funds to brave it yet but here's hoping for some project money....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.