Airsoft Sites near Glencoe?

Tactical Pith Helmet

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Anyone recommend a site within a couple of hours drive of Glencoe?  

We are staying there in October, and will be equipped with two young nieces who would love to play their first games of airsoft.  A slower paced woodland site would be preferable.  

Nothing is particularly close with only A road access. Inverness is your quickest journey at 2 hours. it's slightly quicker to go to a Glasgow site rather than Dundee but that's 2.5 hour drive compared to a 2.75 hour drive.

Thanks fellas!  Tazball looks like the one to go for.  

Four hours round trip is a bit much for tiddlers, I may have to go on my own.  Oh well...

I’m heading up to Taz this weekend for my first visit there and to meet up with a chum who has been bursting me to come up to his home site. 
Big event on this weekend “The Gathering” which they hold annually.

A few of their regulars and Marshall’s came down to visit us a month or so ago in Edinburgh, good bunch of lads, I’m looking forward to my visit as I have only heard good things about the site 😎👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.