Krytac Hype

ENDLES5INFERNO

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've messed around an purchased a Krytac LVOA-C, It is great quality no complaints out of the box good weight but not many videos on upgrading it.....So I've done some reseach mainly consisting of "NEGATIVE AIRSOFT" and so to sum it up I want to upgrade it now! Im wanting to put a ASG 40K motor,A new 6.03 promy Barrel with maple leaf rubber,A EMG/MAXX Model CNC ME-PRO hop up and a upgraded M100 Spring. Now I am Very new to learning how to upgrade airsoft guns so please any advice at all would be appricated, my play style with this gun is me sitting back and picking people off almost a Marksman role if you will. If you have any different recommendations I'd gladly hear an consider.

I'd run it stock and see what it's like as is, then look to upgrade where performance possibly lacks.

As far the parts you've listed already; I'd consider a zci over the promy, significantly cheaper not significantly less quality.

I don't bother with maxx hop units, they can be very good but of late I haven't had much success with over zci rotary units.

Spring for any need fps changes but do it after the rubber change, as there's no point in changing a spring if your air seal improves and you gain fps there.

I've also had great success lately with adding perun mosfets and leaving stock motors in place, running precock with a short stroke gear so I'd play it by ear.

it shoots low 300's with stock internals an .25's, im looking to bumping it to around 330-350 with .30's I'll look into ZCI (ordering from EVIKE) but I dont really know the effect a tight bore barrel will have Ive also played about 4-5 games with it at my local field CQB & OUTDOOR Fields and What do you mean in "Adding Perun mosfets" & Running Precocked"??? @concretesnail I was also thinking of adding a Gate titan as it is widly recommend.

330-350 on .30? That'll up you to DMR level energy at ~1.5 - 1.7J , which means you'll most likely have to lock it to semi. Why are you ordering from Evike? Needless extra cost (import fees, handling charges, etc) and lengthy shipping times when you can get stuff like that from within the UK (AK2M4 would be my go to).

If you don't know what a perun mosfet or precocking is and you're looking at a GATE Titan, I'd highly advise you to do some more research before you start spending cash left right and centre.

Wellll…I’m an American who is in the Military an I get free shipping an Evike has more stuff it seems, an I haven’t had any luck looking around for upgrades here in the UK. And yes to the DMR lock, an this is a more expensive an only hobby I have atm an I kind of have money to blow because I really enjoy this sport. An you said AK2M4 ? I’ll give it a look I would love to cut the shipping time out of the equation. An it’s mainly people at my field who have recommend me getting the Titan as the tigger response is great an your able to program everything apparently as Ive mentions above I’m no tech Genius but I really appreciate any knowledge. @Shaydee

If you’re running it as a DMR then there’s a good chance you won’t be able to use it at your local CQB. Outdoors you’ll have a MED but due to the nature of the CQB beast there’s no such thing so you’ll probably be limited to 350fps on .2’s.

Plus side is you can get a separate pew for CQB and have another to to play with.

Going back to your planned upgrades, play with it stock and then work out where the upgrades need to be. That way you will get to notice the impact of each upgrade and work out if it was worth it, you’ll also gain more knowledge about the impact of each change which will help you diagnose faults in future as well as when it comes to upgrade future purchases.

Also, if you’re planning on doing your own tech work I’d highly recommend getting your own chrono.

There’s a Negative Airsoft vid on mosfet’s and IIRC he doesn’t fit Gate Titan’s as they’re optical and as such don’t like the dirt. Think he recommends the likes of a Warfet. Not had any personal experience of them so I don’t know what they’re like in the real world.

I do have a Krytac Vector that I use for the CQB field and in the market for a CQB M-4 not sure what brand tho. I ended up purchasing from AK2M4 a ZCI barrel, two maple leaf rubbers and two zci springs to just see what happens and purchase the bigger upgrades later. Negative Airsoft I believe like the Gate asters over the titans an the Asters actually fit krytacs so thats probably what I will be looking into after these upgrades an see where it is lacking.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.