Walther PPQ - What Gas??

BoneyT

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I've taken the plunge and bought my first sidearm. Had a limited budget and got a cracking deal from the guys at Wolf Armouries!!

I wanted something light, modern looking and not a Glock or 1911 variant. Everyone has their own taste right?

I don't generally use a sidearm, but felt I should have one just in case of an issue with my primary and also because where I play there are some very close quarters encounters that make using a longer weapon a bit cumbersome. Would love an MP7, maybe next time.

Anyhow, I have seen different reports on t'interweb saying you shouldn't use certain types of gas for these polymer type pistols. Can I get a definitive guide? I was looking at using Abbey 144a maintenance gas while not being used, but what about games days here in the UK?

What do you legends suggest?

Thanks.

Green gas will be fine. ASG ultra air if you want a cheap gas that works well enough. 

Thanks again!!

What polymer holster then?🙂

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, BoneyT said:

Thanks again!!

What polymer holster then?🙂

https://www.amazon.co.uk/IMI-Z1420-IMI-Defense-Polymer-Punisher/dp/B00LYZT6AK/ref=dp_prsubs_2?pd_rd_i=B00LYZT6AK&psc=1

Thanks! Bought one off eBay.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.