Help me choose

LegionarCRO

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone, I am from Croatia, fps limits for aegs are 400(1.5J) and for bolt action 600 (3.3J)

I have ssg1 bolt action and tokyo marui colt python… but my crew play mostly around houses and big hangars, we end shooting from 20-30meters distance the most, there is no many areas where I can be in advance with my sniper rifle. When I take m4 from friend then I am very good and I get lot of kills… 

So I want to buy aeg or shotgun to play on that map, I will leave sniper for wood maps and big terains… my budget is 170€ , do you guys have any advices what should I buy, I dont want to buy bad aeg and then spend 200€ to upgrade it later.. pls help me 

edit: I found CM.068B Cyma and I found vss from Cyma, I would really like to be unique and play with shotgun but I am not sure is there any shotguns that really preform well 

Edited by LegionarCRO

What guns do you like from an aesthetic perspective? You're more likely to use an AEG you like the look of than one you look at with disdain and most people find themselves using AEGs that might not be the best mechanically, but the wielder just loves how they look. For example, me with m14s. They're heavy, cumbersome and shoot no better than an m4, but I love them nonetheless.

However, my recommendation would be a Cyma mp5. I've recently picked up an mp5k for £140 and it's a fantastic little piece of kit. Just pick which mp5 you like best and run with it; they're really great and fantastic guns for CQB as they're small.

46 minutes ago, Impulse said:

What guns do you like from an aesthetic perspective? You're more likely to use an AEG you like the look of than one you look at with disdain and most people find themselves using AEGs that might not be the best mechanically, but the wielder just loves how they look. For example, me with m14s. They're heavy, cumbersome and shoot no better than an m4, but I love them nonetheless.

However, my recommendation would be a Cyma mp5. I've recently picked up an mp5k for £140 and it's a fantastic little piece of kit. Just pick which mp5 you like best and run with it; they're really great and fantastic guns for CQB as they're small.

Thank you for fast reply, I like the look of ar15 the most, I will check their mp5, not the best looking guns in my opinion but I will watch reviews on youtube and concider buying it :)) 

18 minutes ago, LegionarCRO said:

Thank you for fast reply, I like the look of ar15 the most, I will check their mp5, not the best looking guns in my opinion but I will watch reviews on youtube and concider buying it :)) 

If you like the ar15 look, also take a look at the Cyma m4s. While I can't personally vouch for them, I've heard they're pretty great too.

To my surprise the cyma range is very good.  I have the cyma CM098, basically an sr25. It is a good medium between sniper and supporting your team role.

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Sneaky said:

To my surprise the cyma range is very good.  I have the cyma CM098, basically an sr25. It is a good medium between sniper and supporting your team role.

As with all things Cyma, some are better than others. The older ones (CM004 etc) are shocking.

1 hour ago, Lozart said:

As with all things Cyma, some are better than others. The older ones (CM004 etc) are shocking.

Cyma have clearly upped their game with the E-edition range.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.