M249 Featherweight

Dogsbody100

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Managed to have a look at a cybergun m249 the other weekend and I have to say it’s got my attention.

Some way down the line when I’m properly settled into running my own guns I’d like to own one, what’s peoples general opinion on them? 

I’ve got one of the Classic Army Cybergun M249 Para’s, pretty sure the ‘featherweight’ is a just rebrand from what I’ve seen. 

Not a bad bit of kit, if you replace the hop and hop rubber, give it a prommy barrel then you’ll have a pretty capable LMG. 

My only advice …. Get a sling 😂

• Supporters

Not a comment on the specific gun, but support guns seem to be a bit of a labour of love given the proliferation of PDWs with drum mags spamming the same plastic in the same way for half the weight and price, but with semi settings as well.

Do your regular sites have any particular rules in place to help out support guns?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.