Tokyo Marui Fn Five-seven 5-7 Missing Screw

ziCk_

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey,

I've picked up used 5-7 and it appears to be missing a screw - any idea what size and length or where can I get replacement part in the UK?

Missing screw in question screws back of the inner slide to rear sight. Picture for reference:

RFlVdie_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by ziCk_

• ziCk_ changed the title to Tokyo Marui Fn Five-seven 5-7 Missing Screw

you can find the manual here:

Linky

looks like you need part number FN21 which is down as a M3 x 6 mm bolt

edit - Eagle6 has it in stock for about a fiver if you want an original part

Edited by mightyjebus

Thank you very much! 5 quid for M3x6mm is quite steep asking... I think I will just grab one of my motherboard screws instead :P

Additional question - is anyone aware if I there's "Guarder Custom Parts for MARUI FN57 (BLACK)" kit available anywhere in the UK? It seems that right side safety paddle has broken off - the only place I could find it was HK with some trully outrageous postage cost...

kit in question out of stock on fire-support:

Guarder Custom Parts for MARUI FN57 (BLACK) - Airsoft Shop, Airsoft Guns, Sniper rifles, Airsoft pistols, parts and bbs by FireSupport (fire-support.co.uk)

3 hours ago, ziCk_ said:

Thank you very much! 5 quid for M3x6mm is quite steep asking... I think I will just grab one of my motherboard screws instead :P

Additional question - is anyone aware if I there's "Guarder Custom Parts for MARUI FN57 (BLACK)" kit available anywhere in the UK? It seems that right side safety paddle has broken off - the only place I could find it was HK with some trully outrageous postage cost...

kit in question out of stock on fire-support:

Guarder Custom Parts for MARUI FN57 (BLACK) - Airsoft Shop, Airsoft Guns, Sniper rifles, Airsoft pistols, parts and bbs by FireSupport (fire-support.co.uk)

Not a chance. You'll only get what you want in HK or maybe the continent of you're lucky. The 5-7 upgrade stuff was scarce in the first place. 

Edited by Asomodai

On 29/05/2021 at 14:31, Asomodai said:

Not a chance. You'll only get what you want in HK or maybe the continent of you're lucky. The 5-7 upgrade stuff was scarce in the first place. 

This

I guess I will be ordering some things from China then... Guarder stuff for 5-7, rail set for AAP-01, what else?

Any suggestions for hard to get by sought after parts that's worth throwing in to justify ridiculous shipping cost?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.