Misery_airsoft

Misery

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just a channel for some play videos dont expect amazing gameplay with me being  a newb there will be epic fails from me from others expect to see me being hit alot,the vids up just now are just testers i will edit better ones as i get more familiar with the software again havent used editing software in ten years XD any pointers feel free to tell me all will be taken onboard :)

Hi @Misery! 👋

We all have to start somewhere.... I’m not the best with tech, all part of the learning experience and with time get better! 🤔👍

💷GAMBLE💷

that we do bud,snap bud but like you said learning and experience was first time fielding the cam as hadnt used it at all before hand so now i have i know what i need to adjust for this sundays antics

i still have enough footage to do another vid which ill get up through the week which will include me going face first into a barricade XD

It’s like a scale, when you first start, you make loads of mistakes, but eventually with time it becomes the opposite and less mistakes are made! 🤔

Your fortunate to get a lot of footage, you will find your style and type of videos! 🔫😎👍

I might when it’s safer, pop down, I plan to visit a few sites, with people who have started videos on here! 🤪

💷GAMBLE💷

totally bud,yeah managed to record the full day so ended up with 5hrs of head cam footage and 85% of the days scope cam footage,thats what im hoping bud

More than welcome bud!i will be travelling alot to sites myself so will bound to have a meet up at somepoint!!

Hi @Misery! 👋

Good luck getting through it, makes sure to double, triple check videos, when your tired, can miss things!!!! 😤

Let me know if your ever in my area, sort out a game! 🤪👍

Also planning on mentioning other channels in my next video this Sunday, who are getting started or have been on here and I know, want a mention for your channel? 🤔

💷GAMBLE💷

haha yeah took me 2 days of going through it to make that one cause of missing bits or joining the wrong scope cam footage up etc XD

will do man!

That would be great bud ill put a mention of yours and a link for yours in my necxt one bud!!

Can relate to that situation!!!! 😤

No problem, I’ll do the same! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 30/06/2021 at 23:59, lilredmachine said:

Get on lad, the more the merrier. So long as hit markers never appear it's all good. 😂

nah no hit markers for me.....yet XD but nah if was taken it seriousley then maybe but the vids are just for fun for me XD

last video i did a couple weeks ago was stepsons first game running my m4 was gonna run my sr25 but it decided its piston rack didnt want to live anymore XD so was stuck with a rental omg never relised how well my m4 did till using one XD

• 4 weeks later...

This is good to see, sites that are local to me and will encourage me to go visit them, I have played Area 66 (I felt their game zones quite small) and am yet to visit ViperStrike in Dundee but plan to soon

Come visit us at Enemy Down in Edinburgh 👍

8 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

This is good to see, sites that are local to me and will encourage me to go visit them, I have played Area 66 (I felt their game zones quite small) and am yet to visit ViperStrike in Dundee but plan to soon

Come visit us at Enemy Down in Edinburgh 👍

hi thank you for watching bud its appreciated yeah area has some small game areas but boy are they fun still one of my top sites visited so far,viper strike is same just with some long cqb buildings etc again great site definatly recomended

ahhh enemy down i have already attended there around a mth ago bud i will not be returning dont get me wrong the site itself is decent right where to start no guns where chrono'd at al,came to vip game noone wanted to be vip so i offered did 2 rounds so had put my dmr down as wasnt allowed to use it only my pistol,come back after the 2 games to find a marshall had picked up my gun rattled through the mag when asked about it all i got was shouldnt of left it there then now sorry but my gun had just been fixed after shitting a piston rack and isnt a cheap gun also would u just go jump in someone you dont knows car if thewy had left the keys i doubt im an easy going person b ut that just takes the piss in my opinion espicialy if its someone u dont know,also team mate was full auto'd from 5ft away resulting in severe internal bleeding that collected at his ankle,the guy incidently when asked do u know what 15m is couldnt tell

Fair play to you for filming and editing! I’ve done a little bit of filming at skirmishes with my GoPro but couldn’t find the motivation to do anything with the footage!

Keep on mate it looks spot on!

14 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

Fair play to you for filming and editing! I’ve done a little bit of filming at skirmishes with my GoPro but couldn’t find the motivation to do anything with the footage!

Keep on mate it looks spot on!

Haha yeah i know the feeling why theres been a break in videos XD

cheers bud appreciated

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.