Gun Comparison!

leadly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Capas I chuck 25 no matter where I am, if I pull pistol outdoor it's within med so range isn't needed. Indoors then weight isn't needed.

If I run primary capa outdoor then it's 28s for ease/cost and again it's mostly places with shorter engagements.

I've bought quite a few bottles of .25 for hells as that's the heaviest they allow so I'll go with that and see how I get on!

Well I couldn't wait any longer. After selling my unused Raven 1911 bundle to a mate I decided it was time.

Firesupport now have my monies. TM 4.3 Hi Capa in black and 2 spare TM mags. Considered getting some WE ones from Patrol base but then the additional postage made it near pointless.

Can't wait to test it out at Hells Airsoft. Was also considering trying pistol only for a little bit the next time I goto Anzio, maybe borrow a shotgun off my mate as a back up!

Didn't realise Hells had an upper ammo limit. I know The Dept do which is why I won't run higher than a .25 indoors (so I can set my guns up and leave them knowing they'll be fine wherever).

I even offloaded my AAP yesterday as I just CBA with it and I am constantly finding myself preferring my capas. Happy days as the cash covers the outlay for the 4.3 Battlecat leftover parts.

Edited by Steveocee

Yes, I spoke to them a while ago about the BB limit. I suppose it's not a huge problem. Just means I won't run my MTW there.....Well not indoors atleast. They do have a small-ish woodland area that I think they are planning on doing something with eventually.

So looks like I'll be running my AAP with the stock and a hi capa there. I'll also be borrowing a shotgun to see how I get on with it as I sold mine with my ARP9!

2 hours ago, leadly said:

Yes, I spoke to them a while ago about the BB limit. I suppose it's not a huge problem. Just means I won't run my MTW there.....Well not indoors atleast. They do have a small-ish woodland area that I think they are planning on doing something with eventually.

So looks like I'll be running my AAP with the stock and a hi capa there. I'll also be borrowing a shotgun to see how I get on with it as I sold mine with my ARP9!

Indoor hi capas rule. I can only speak from Kirkby experience but there was no situation where I felt outgunned with a pistol over a team of guys with AEG ARs

IMG-20210427-WA0016.thumb.jpg.03bcdae02b55b550579ba75249a1246f.jpg

This is my third RIF from TM and I'm impressed by the presentation every time!

Can't wait to give it a test fire later when the kids have gone to bed and I can stop adulting for a little bit!

Only had chance to fondle it for 5 minutes between cycling home from work, walking the dog and the school run. Feels really good. Only thing I might change straight away is the sights to either some fibres or the "ghost" style ones.

Edited by leadly

15 hours ago, leadly said:Only thing I might change straight away is the sights to either some fibres or the "ghost" style ones.

4.3 sight-wise, I’ve not seen any ghost-style but the AIP fibre ones are bright and light

Edited by Alimcd

2 hours ago, Alimcd said:

4.3 sight-wise, I’ve not seen any ghost-style but the AIP fibre ones are bright and light

I've had another look at the ghost ones and I'm not too keen on them now. AIP's look like the winners!!

So, I've managed to have a plink and I'm very happy with it!!

It's chrono'd at around 250 FPS with Nuprol green on a cold ish day. Does that seem about right?

I'm sure it'll perform perfectly fine for my next CQB outing and intend to keep it stock but is it worth swapping out the hop rubber for a Maple leaf?

*** I had the foresight to leave my mag and gas in a warmer room for a hour while I sorted the kids out. Highest FPS was 278 dropping to either side of 270.

Edited by leadly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.