Sites That Bite the Dust....

GAMBLE

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, ALL! 👋

It’s 2021 and already lost another site!!!!

Yes sites close down for a number of reasons, but this topic is aimed at the sites that were claimed by COVID-19! From 2020.... until the cure!!!! 😵

@Lokai has mentioned one and I know of Incursion Airsoft! 🤔

So make sure to mention the good times, at sites on here!!!!

The worst part is some of this sites we have lost, have been around for a number of years and were successful!!!! 👍

However grey and bad sites, many are still around.... 🤦‍♂️

Hopefully get some Airsoft time in this year!?.... 🤞

Let’s find out what the tally will be for sites KIA .... 😮

Incursion Airsoft! 😵

I went there once before it closed for good, was planning to go back, never happened!!!! 😞

Though on that one day had a Great time, despite to blatant cheaters! Made some new friends, caught some footage of the place and me running around and claiming 3 machete kills!!!! 🗡🤪👍

Anyone else who went to there Woodland site, share your stories, might of been on the same day! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

Hi @Hudson! 👋

Thanks for sharing, will check out some footage on YouTube, when I get the chance! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

I played at incursion when it was EAG dorking quite a bit, was my first woodland site and really liked the place. Haven’t been able to get back there for the past couple of years but will be missed.

Hi @Albiscuit! 👋
You we’re lucky to have that as your first sight and agree with you about the site, it will be missed, like any other sites! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.