Tm Mk23 Trigger Issue

leadly

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all,

Had a successful day at skirmish on Saturday, making a nuisance of myself in my leaf suit.

However, my MK23 has now developed an issue with its trigger. It's not the usual feed lip file down sticky trigger issue.

It's intermittent and not had chance to test different strength or speed trigger pulls but when the trigger is pulled, it dosn't fully reset without having to push the trigger forward by a few mm.

I've got the slide off and no mag in so I can see what's happening. I've lubricated the hammer and trigger spring but that's not helped matters.

Won't get chance to play for a few days because life.

Any ideas?

Also, could be related, but might not be but the mag needs a bit of a whack to engage the mag catch properly.

Thanks,

Rich

Fixed it!

The anchor end of the trigger return spring has come out of its locating hole and snagged elsewhere. This was also getting in the way of the magazine.

I have learnt one thing though. Never ask a question on Facebook. No body actually read my whole post on the MK23 owners group. They just shouted "feed lips" "feed lips" "feed lips" despite me pointing out the magazine wasn't in the gun and was inface in a drawer in the garage.

Congrats on fixing that. I agree Facebook can be a real pain because people don't read everything you write. Too easy to be an opinionated moron lol.

As an aside to your problem, I heat shrink the Sears and remove the half cock to make trigger pull smoother and quieter, means it all gets taken apart and rebuilt with my OCD quality control then lubed and greased to buggery as it's reassembled.

Yet to use mine since it was rebuilt with an edgi barrel (yes it cost twice what the base stti did).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.