New Store, I'm Trying to do Gucci Equipment for Less Money.

shanegt

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys - I’ve read the rules and wanted to just do a simple post. 

I have a brand that is doing custom laser cut patches, laser rubber patches and clothing. 

We can be found at www.cynosureconcepts.com

We are UK veteran owned and operated and I am keen on seeing airsofters and especially the awesome builds you guys do. 

Ask me about a discount for forum members. 

Had a quick look, word to the wise make sure you're properly proof reading everything. Typos in descriptions look decidedly unprofessional.

Taken from here, 'All jackets are assembled in the UK with imported materials, re-proofed with our sepcial herbs and spices and sent to you.'

I'm assuming you're planning on adding a sizing guide in the not too distant future? If you weren't, I'd definitely consider doing so.

That aside, the jacket looks nice. I may well take a punt at some point, good luck with your venture.

As @alxndrhll said,good luck with your venture.

Had a look at your 'Frequently asked questions'

The last one was a bit strange?

I can honestly say I have never asked that of a company.

Maybe I am a bit lacking in my morality?

Best wishes

Regards 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.