Tm Sopmod Ngrs - Lvoa Rail

Encore

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

TM M4 SOPMOD NGRS with an Angry Gun 13" LVOA rail

External Parts:

Angry Gun LVOA Rail Kit (Rail, outer barrel, barrel nut, compensator) - £119 (Cheapest equivalent available today)

Rail segments - Free

Laylax First SOPMOD M4 Trigger Lock Pin £9.00

Magpul MOE Grip (Genuine PTS magpul) - £21.00 (when they were still made)

Marui Sling Plate - £15

Internals:

Prometheus NGRS gears (Standard) - £90

Edgi custom works brass barrel with r hop. - £67 (+ £40 for R hop service from KoA)

BTC Spectre MK1 Mosfet - £100? (Can only find prices for MK2 units)

Wired to Dean - Free

KOA Custom Motor (Vented) - £92

All work done by KoA.

Mock blow back action not working due to one damaged part in the mechanism. £15 off rainbow6 and drop in to fix but part is out of stock currently.

The cheapest I can find a new SOPMOD is £433 from Airsoft direct so total comes to £986.

At 60% the total new price the sale price would be £591.

I think that's a bit much and unlikely to sell at that price, want to Ask for £450 (all fees and postage included).

Am I under valuing or does that seem reasonable?

I also have the original SOPMOD front end, I'm planning to just throw that in with the gun for the above price. 

Should I sell that separately though and for how much?

20201111_132127.jpg

20201111_132032.jpg

20201111_132012.jpg

20201111_131928.jpg

20201111_131902.jpg

20201111_131854.jpg

20201111_131841.jpg

20201111_131831.jpg

20201111_131826.jpg

20201111_131800.jpg

This is a tough one to appraise.....  You have followed the standard 60% rule which is admirable but the cost of your upgrades is pushing the price up. Now upgrades are only worth something to someone who appreciates them (I know I do as I have 2 KoA upgraded RIFS myself)... My first advice would be to get the blowback mechanism fixed. Whoever buys this may want that bit working too coz let's face it it's all part of the recoil experience. 

Considering the upgrades the gun is undervalued at £450 but you have already made that decision on the price point. At the end of the day you don't want  to sell it for peanuts... I personally reckon £550 is fair for this gun considering it's guts! Others will argue but that's the whole point of getting an appraisal. 

The separate front end you should easily get £50 for it...

By the way, as this is a KoA build, I know the gearbox will be pucker.....let's face it Sam knows he's stuff there... what's the fps?

p.s. any buyer may ask for proof of the upgrades so be prepared to show the email which KoA sends with all of their work.

that's my 2 cents!

Don’t forget, unless you have all of the original parts, you need to take off 60% of the replacement value, you can’t include the value of parts you don’t have.

As @AlphaBear has said, performance upgrades are tricky. Generally, unless you’re selling to someone who knows and wants the gun exactly as you have it, they are essentially worthless, and likely even devalue it due to the potential loss of TM pixie dust.

On top of that, look at what else as a standard gun is in your selling range, that is your competition for funds

@AlphaBear I don't have the email unfortunately as I bought the gun off someone else and not directly from KoA, I can't remember what it chrono's at. I haven't used it in nearly 1.5 years at this point. I literally checked that it still runs once I decided to sell it. Last it was chrono'd it was in the 340 fps range I believe.

Yeah, I've been meaning to get that fixed for awhile now but the part was never in stock but having just looked it is now in stock so ordered and on the way.

@rocketdogbert Ah yeah, that's a fair point that I'd not even factored in.

I think in light of what you've both said and the fact that I don't have the email from KoA nor the original OEM parts the upgrades replaced I think £450 posted and paypal fees included is reasonable and fair.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.