Cm 045 Tactical

ReySkywalker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone had any experience and know if these parts will fit on my current gun? 

looking to swap the existing hand guard for those below in the attached link.

Zenitco B-11 Lower Handguard

Zenitco B-19 AK Gas Block mount

https://gramho.com/media/2268222280066945271 

11 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

it might take some filing but you should be able to get them to fit.

the lower will be the tricky one, the upper bolts to the lower and should sit mostly free of the gas tube.

Gotcha, nice one mate. Good to know they would fit with a bit of work, will get to it sometime 

I've got a repro B11 on my CM.045. I had to shim the block that goes into the receiver as well as that retention plate thing that presses against the front of the lower handguard. Most notably though I had to Dremel the tops of the bits that slot into the front handguard retention thing.

Not plug and play but about half an hour's work all in and there's no wobble at all. You might not be super happy with the results though because I found I had to decide between an unusually large gap between upper and lower handguard or the bottom of the lower handguard not lining up with the bottom of the receiver. I think the end result looks good but if you stare at it you'll notice the gap. I can't tell you if it's because I got a repro.

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/11/2020 at 23:21, Lollingsgrad said:

I've got a repro B11 on my CM.045. I had to shim the block that goes into the receiver as well as that retention plate thing that presses against the front of the lower handguard. Most notably though I had to Dremel the tops of the bits that slot into the front handguard retention thing.

Not plug and play but about half an hour's work all in and there's no wobble at all. You might not be super happy with the results though because I found I had to decide between an unusually large gap between upper and lower handguard or the bottom of the lower handguard not lining up with the bottom of the receiver. I think the end result looks good but if you stare at it you'll notice the gap. I can't tell you if it's because I got a repro.

It was a right bastard mate, got them in in the end. Took me ages to like up the screws for the upper handguard as the gas tube was making them out if line. It's all fit in tight which is nice it's not 100% straight but you can't tell unless your extremely close looking. I'm happy but it's was a right pain in the arse.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.