Ca Sa58

Markwal
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking for CA SA 58 mid caps    

Yeah, I've used Scopeandlaser for the 1000rd hicaps. They're good, but shipping takes a while.

Am in the same boat. Was thinking using a couple of the 1000 high caps and sticking a ak mid cap in there. As it's same position for the feed hole. And also converting a ak into a 308ak dmr by using a sa58 mag haha

Thank   think I'll go the 1000 mag route  hope they feed I have a daytona kit in it 

I placed an order with scope and laser  and they refunded me the next day   saying they had no stock 

57 minutes ago, Markwal said:

Thank   think I'll go the 1000 mag route  hope they feed I have a daytona kit in it 

I placed an order with scope and laser  and they refunded me the next day   saying they had no stock 

I will give them a go 

1 hour ago, DerDer said:

Now that's a hell of a unique DMR

It would. Just don't want to dremel the mag well so it fits...... Yet lol 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Kls77 said:

IMG_20200820_193024.jpg

That is GORGEOUS 😍

Got a jg sa58 recently (which I'm modding a casv front for), the seller, top guy on here Druid799 , converted 5 hicaps to mids by fitting vn mids inside the mag bodies, lovely job too, think he might have put an instructional thread on here ?

12 hours ago, Tackle said:

That is GORGEOUS 😍

Got a jg sa58 recently (which I'm modding a casv front for), the seller, top guy on here Druid799 , converted 5 hicaps to mids by fitting vn mids inside the mag bodies, lovely job too, think he might have put an instructional thread on here ?

so should i convert it to 308 then?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Kls77 said:

so should i convert it to 308 then?

If it involves butchering the magwell, personally I wouldn't bother, hard enough to track down common bits for these, if it went wrong, not unheard of lol, then you'd be left with a knackered gun & not many options.

Better to butcher mags, even chopping one sa58 mag in to "slices" would give you 20mn profiles to graft on to the top of other mags to ensure a perfect fit, worth considering ?.

12 minutes ago, Tackle said:

If it involves butchering the magwell, personally I wouldn't bother, hard enough to track down common bits for these, if it went wrong, not unheard of lol, then you'd be left with a knackered gun & not many options.

Better to butcher mags, even chopping one sa58 mag in to "slices" would give you 20mn profiles to graft on to the top of other mags to ensure a perfect fit, worth considering ?.

Yeah true bit it looks sooooo nice lol.  Will have a think   

IMG_20200821_125622.jpg

Archived