Zentico Replicas Modding My Ak

ReySkywalker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, a month or two i posted about modding my ak but worded it completely wrong, i was thinking of doing some slight cosmetic upgrades, i was thinking of getting a replica or some sort of the zenit rk3 pistol grip but have a feeling if wont fit? another issue i had was, i have a PBS1 silencer and the bb's seem to break inside the suppressor after leaving the barrel? is the suppressor too long maybe, sounds stupid?  

also has anyone had any experience with using this sort of stuff on aks and knows what fits and what doesn't and what brands are out there? 

Cheers

Gun is https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/cyma-cm-045c-aks-74u-tactical?pv=2738

• Supporters

i had one of the rk3 style grips on my e&l when i first got it, can't say i'm a fan, the need to accomodate the motor combined with the squared off design means it's actually quite uncomfortable to use.

bb's breaking in the suppressor sounds like mis-alignment, either the suppressor's bent or it's not on tight enough. should have zero wiggle to it.

An inner barrel with a length that comes just about up to the front of the suppressor could work.

If the suppressor has the inner barrel free floating through most of the can, it will usually have a little lip that the inner barrel can rest on at the front end - though if there is a significant bend some where then this lip could put unwanted pressure on the inner barrel.

Tbh most mock suppressors just have a constant smooth tunnel running the length of the can, so maybe check what kind of structure it uses first. Can you screw off the can section from the threaded rear section? This might help reveal what is going on.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.