Magpul stuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Heya!

I'm looking at getting a few Magpul genuine products (including a sling, an M4 stock, and an M4 grip and foregrip), but all the websites I find in the UK have a hell of a premium on it.

I was planning on getting it next time I went to the US, but I just found out their official website requires a US billing address (booo) and I'm aware of some weird export regulations on their products.

Does anyone know a US website that will send Magpul stuff to London (or a good UK/Europe website with fair prices in for Magpul stuff?)

Nope, you have zero chance. It’s all ITAR, so you can’t privately export it.

Either bite the bullet and pay Brownells premium, or get a buddy in the US who will export it for you (illegally from the US, but legal to import into the UK as long as it’s not a pressure bearing part)

1 minute ago, The Commander said:

Going there, buying from another store, and then bringing it in the luggage would be fine, then?

No, you would be illegally exporting (from the US) ITAR parts.

8 hours ago, The Commander said:

Thanks for the help, rocket 🙂 I'll get it from Brownells.

Do you know what you’e after? If you aren’t in a rush, might be worth scouring the various classifieds?

Rifle works also have some kit

• Supporters

Brownells is probably your best bet for RS Magpul stuff.

ITAR is annoying as hell, i mean some of the stuff yeah definitely ITAR.

But Revision Desert Locust Goggles, really!?

• 2 weeks later...

there are other Uk dealers with magpul products that are not as extortionate or as slow as brownells .

However it will be more expensive than US due to the added cost of shipping it here and then high duty costs for imports from the US as well as VAT 

Archived