sickswan

G&g gc16 wild hog 9" QUERY

Hi I've just purchased this second hand with a nazzed etu so have installed a btc spectre.. Everything is running sweet however the forward assist does not decompress the spring.. I'm not sure if it should on these models.. Any help appreciated.. If it is not a working part how do I ensure that my rifle is not stored with a compressed spring.. I have precocking enabled on semi and medium active breaking on both semi and auto but no precocking on auto

Thanks for any help

Luke

Forward assist does nothing. If your that concerned about spring being compressed, switch pre cocking off and fire a couple of shots before storage 

Thanks v much for the reply without the precocking on auto I guess I can fire a blast on full auto before storing 

Thanks again

Thanks again I have an ics m4/16 and can confirm that the spring decompression does work on that model thanks again

Some of earlier G&G blow backs have spring lease via forward assist, I know as I've got 3