VeniVidiVici

Russian Camouflage

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent quality cheap Russian Camouflage and Vests with 3-4 mag pouches preferably. I'm hoping maybe to assemble a russian loadout for a Milsim I'm going to during the summer

dunno about cheap, but grey shop does decent quality stuff in whatever fashion of russia suits your tastes.

15 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

dunno about cheap, but grey shop does decent quality stuff in whatever fashion of russia suits your tastes.

Thanks

19 minutes ago, VeniVidiVici said:

Thanks

i reccommend a smersh rig, the only rig you need.

The search tool, has a 3 character minimum length, will bring up some topics.  For example, a search on the term "Russian"

4 hours ago, Jedi_Master said:

The search tool, has a 3 character minimum length, will bring up some topics.  For example, a search on the term "Russian"

My bad

Jaeger chest rig off ebay £60.  But as Adolf Hamster has said - buy a SMERSH - great bit of kit.

4 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Jaeger chest rig off ebay £60.  But as Adolf Hamster has said - buy a SMERSH - great bit of kit.

Thanks for the info

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and probably forgotten) thread.