Stirling Airsoft

13ZuluAlpha
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask a quick question, will be attending some Stirling Milsim's next year and was wondering if anyone knows if they have rules about the weapon you use, i.e. if you are opfor forces do you have to have a weapon of the AK type? All my camo is olive green which would put me on the opfor side but my weapons i own are a SRC M416 and Classic Army SR40. Any feedback would be awesome thanks all

Weapon wise other than period the baddies can have any weapon that the good guys have anyhow. As I have never known a set of bad guys who won't take weapons from dead good guys and not use it. 

14 hours ago, 13ZuluAlpha said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask a quick question, will be attending some Stirling Milsim's next year and was wondering if anyone knows if they have rules about the weapon you use, i.e. if you are opfor forces do you have to have a weapon of the AK type? All my camo is olive green which would put me on the opfor side but my weapons i own are a SRC M416 and Classic Army SR40. Any feedback would be awesome thanks all

How long have you been playing for bud?

Just now, 13ZuluAlpha said:

10+ years. Mostly sniped for that duration but occasionally get my 416 out when my friends get bored of me not being around for a days game ;) haha

Cool, you know what you're doing.

Have fun! 

15 minutes ago, 13ZuluAlpha said:

Well i know whats what for a normal skirmish, but ive been looking into milsims for a few years now and cant hold it off any longer haha 

Skirmish can feed an Airsoft appetite for only so long. But then again, I'm biased.

Archived