Umarex HK45

Robert James
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I have an Umarex HK45 and want to fit a tracer onto it. I tried 3d printing a 16mm+ to 14mm+ adapter but that didnt seem to fit onto the barrel. Did I get the size wrong or should it be 16mm+ to 14mm-? Any link would be great

If you're referring to the version with the outer threaded barrel, I believe it's 16mm CCW, so 16mm CCW to 14mm CCW would be what you want.

24 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Aren’t most 16mm CW not CCW?

Yep... My mistake. I type too fast sometimes...

Odd one tho, depending on the listing and minor version differences, different retailers have different thread directions listed, some same say CCW, some CW, and some "-"

Let's have a look at the thread...

If you run a fingernail round the barrel thread from the top towards the bottom, with the barrel pointed upwards, and it goes around to the right, it's CCW. To the left CW.

3 hours ago, skintrade said:

If you're referring to the version with the outer threaded barrel, I believe it's 16mm CCW, so 16mm CCW to 14mm CCW would be what you want.

Positive or negative though? As im sure I got a 16mm+ - 14mm+ which didn't fit around the barrell 

Negative is Counterclockwise, and positive is Clockwise

3 hours ago, skintrade said:

If you run a fingernail round the barrel thread from the top towards the bottom, with the barrel pointed upwards, and it goes around to the right, it's CCW. To the left CW.

Archived