DE M83A1/DE M85

onangelswings
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nope and nope, lol you should really sell every gun you have to some one and combine it with own money to buy a decent gun EG G&G EGM-A4/MP5 :)

• AF-UK Founding Member
you should really sell every gun you have to some one and combine it with own money to buy a decent gun EG G&G EGM-A4/MP5 :)

This ^

This ^

erm this what devastator

Ya see i appreciate every one telling me that the DE guns are absolute crap

but i think that people forget that when you are starting out in airsoft you cannot simply afford to go and just spend £150 on a gun

wether it be SRC or JG fact is i had the M83A1 bought for me by my aunty

and as for D90h and the M85 i swapped them for 4 really crappy xbx 360 games so i have no complaints and if i do ever go to a skirmish

with these guns and i do get laughed at then it is shame on them because like i said we all have to start somewhere and we mostly start at the bottom

now my rant is over

i can say that all i have found for these guns just spare magazines and a cheap UTG pistol mag style speed loader (which is an improvement on the tube they give you)

so to any one that reads this and has any DE guns just remember that if its what you can afford at the time then its all good

:P :P

I had a m83 awhile back and as u say we all have to start somewhere. personally i bought the m83 for the feel a m4 in my hands. then it breaks so i get it sent back and i get a m805a which is a big improvment to the m83. now i have a src m4a1

completely agree. we all start somewhere :)

i would not use the wells d90h in a skirmish because it really is a piece of s***

as for the others they are all i can afford for now,i simply do not have the money for a £100 plus gun

and i dont fancy buying a springer because the money i would pay for a good springer could be put towards an aeg

no..you dont buy anything apart from a new better AEG, like Dan said, he has an SRC M4, SRC also make a G36c so you know what they feel like :)

oh yeah i understand what your saying elite but as i am saying i have these guns for a while

and its all i can afford right now,so when i do get the money yes i will be buying the SRC G36C because i love that gun as well as the M4

also want a undermounted Launcher for it but that will come later

• 1 month later...

This is another case of waiting. People have to understand that if you wait and save up you can get a decent gun instead of a bad one simply by waiting a bit. I started airsoft with a G&G GR16 blowback and still have it and it is great!

Archived