ESS ice

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

They just click into place mate. Place them over the ends and push them into the slots. Use some force if you have to - they won't break. 

• Supporters

As said above they will go on they're just pretty stiff when new- line up the slits on the lenses with the nubs on the frames then push down on a table or something

They ease up over time and a few switches- better to be a pain to do than to be too loose afterall 

This might be an absolutely daft question but are there different sizes of nose guards for them?

I got a pair but they dont sit nicely on my nose at all. Now im not sure if thats just because i wear proper glasses daily and im used to expecting the same sort of fit or if they genuinely just dont fit nicely. I used them for a whole game day with no issues other than a niggle in the back of my mind. 

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, allyballybee said:

This might be an absolutely daft question but are there different sizes of nose guards for them?

I got a pair but they dont sit nicely on my nose at all. Now im not sure if thats just because i wear proper glasses daily and im used to expecting the same sort of fit or if they genuinely just dont fit nicely. I used them for a whole game day with no issues other than a niggle in the back of my mind. 

Not that I've seen but check their website maybe there's an option on there

If not have you tried using the strap on the frames to hold them tighter, not the same but might help some

Archived