hi all, total noobie

acdodd98
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, as title says i'm a totaly new to airsoft and looking forward to getting involved. i have a back ground in military small arms but have zero knowledge of airsoft.

my weapon of choice is a ics cxp.08 m4

i look forward to tapping into the wealth of knowledge on here 

Andy

• Supporters

Welcome to the forum matey ! You’ve made a good choice me personally I think this one is the last of the ‘friendly’ ones left on the net .

only advice I’d give is don’t rush out and buy a two-tone , just rent site guns for your first three scurmish’s so you get a feel for different guns (plus if you don’t act like a dick most players are more than happy to let you have ago of there own) until you can register on the UKARA data base . 👍

Hi and welcome,

to echo Druid's comments go and play a few games with rentals and try a few different guns to see what suits you and what feels comfortable (you couldn't give me an M4 😁). Certainly at the site I mainly play at people seem to spend as much time trying other peoples guns as they do their own, which is a great way to see what you like. I had a play with an MG42 the other day....oh my !  Personally I would buy your own eye protection,  and face pro if you are planning to use it.  Go along, say hi to people , call your hits and remember it's just a game and you will find airsofters are a pretty friendly and welcoming bunch. And above all have fun.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :). Have a read of the pinned (sticky) posts in each section, some guides for the starter.

Hi

Welcome to the forum.  I think the others have covered the basics, enjoy!

Cheers

G

thanks guys. i have spent a few hours reading the stickys but nothing compares to a good conversation. i was given the m4 to use for my fist few games ( coz its old and needs new batteies lol) and from what i have read on here you are a friendly bunch thats why i picked this forum

have a great one

Andy

Archived