Doubt with the Glock 19 and compatibility with original Safariland holster and Crye Precision Clip

SAS
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, see if you can help me, I'm looking for a Glock 19, now the question arises ... I'm looking for a Glock 1: 1 scale that fits in an ORIGINAL Safariland case and in the Crye Precision Clip, I repeat, both are original, I understand that no brand is compatible with the original cases except KSC, is it true? I would like someone to help me clear up this problem because soon I will buy the Glock and I do not want to take the step until I am sure it is compatible with the original Safariland case and the Crye clip.

I have a WE G19 and can confirm it fits my Crye Gun Clip. 

IMG_20180328_221914.jpg

• Supporters

After working with Safariland for the past few years in regards to airsoft, every airsoft Glock (true Glock, not APS whatever and such) that I have tested will fit our ALS holsters, EXCEPT the WE. WE adds about 1/4cm of height to their frames, which causes them to jam in ALS holsters without modification. TM, VFC, and KJW are confirmed by myself personally to fit in ALS holsters. However, unless you are doing an impressionist loadout, or its to be a dual airsoft/duty holster I would recommend going with the GLS holsters, as the model you would want will fit 175+ guns, and yet still retain level 1 retention. Several people on this forum use GLSs and can comment on how well they work.

However, if you are set on an ALS, then choose one of the three above choices, or take a bit of a risk and get something else. Just dont get WE - it will not work

10 hours ago, Dentonboy said:

I have a WE G19 and can confirm it fits my Crye Gun Clip. 

Thanks for your answers, discard the VFC / umarex because they told me that they were compatible with these holsters apart from the WE, are there other compatible brands?
Thanks for your answers, discard the VFC / umarex because they told me that they were compatible with these holsters apart from the WE, are there other compatible brands?

The safariland model would be this:

Safariland 6280 Level II

9 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Después de trabajar con Safariland durante los últimos años en lo que respecta al airsoft, cada airsoft Glock (verdadero Glock, no APS, etc.) que he probado se ajustará a nuestras fundas ALS, EXCEPTO el WE. NOSOTROS agregamos aproximadamente 1 / 4cm de altura a sus marcos, lo que hace que se atasquen en las fundas ALS sin modificaciones. TM, VFC y KJW son confirmados por mí personalmente para encajar en las fundas ALS. Sin embargo, a menos que esté haciendo una carga impresionista, o sea una funda doble de airsoft / duty, le recomendaría ir con las fundas GLS, ya que el modelo que desearía se ajustaría a más de 175 pistolas, y aún así conservaría el nivel 1 de retención. Varias personas en este foro usan GLS y pueden comentar qué tan bien funcionan.

Sin embargo, si está configurado en una ALS, elija una de las tres opciones anteriores, o corra un riesgo y obtenga algo más. Simplemente no obtenemos NOSOTROS, no funcionará

Thanks for your answer, look ... the Holster safariland that I'm going to use for Glock 19 is this Safariland 6280 Level II

And the Crye Precision clip is the only one that has Crye

Exactly what airsoft brands are compatible without modifications?

5 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

TM G17 con Surefire X300U instalado no encaja en el 17/22 6354DO sin un poco de modificación en la funda (necesario para filtrar un poco fuera del área iluminada), FYI.

Thanks for your answer, yes, I already knew that TM was not compatible, I just look for that brand is 100% 100 compatible with the Safariland holsters and the crye Clip, (it does not matter if the ring has no licensed markings)

And I think KSC is the only one that fits, but of course ... I need confirmation of which brands fit well into these holsters

• Supporters
5 hours ago, jcheeseright said:

TM G17 with surefire X300U fitted doesn't fit into the 17/22 6354DO without a bit of modification to the holster (needed to file a little out of the light area), FYI.

Good to know - That may be the 300U though. Next time I see someone with a TM Glock ill have to borrow it and check

24 minutes ago, SAS said:

Thanks for your answer, yes, I already knew that TM was not compatible, I just look for that brand is 100% 100 compatible with the Safariland holsters and the crye Clip, (it does not matter if the ring has no licensed markings)

And I think KSC is the only one that fits, but of course ... I need confirmation of which brands fit well into these holsters

Well, the KJW will 100% fit. I have one right now in one of our 7TS ALS holsters, whcih should be the same as the 6280. just newer

15 minutes ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Es bueno saberlo. Sin embargo, ese puede ser el 300U. La próxima vez que vea a alguien con un TM Glock tendré que pedir prestado y verificar

Bueno, el KJW se ajustará al 100%. Tengo uno en este momento en una de nuestras fundas 7TS ALS, que debería ser la misma que la 6280. simplemente más nueva

Thanks for your answer, I apologize if I am very insistent, but I want to make sure before buying the Glock 19, the holsters would be the Safariland 7390 ALS 7TS and the Safariland 6280, which are the ones that carry the SEAL

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, SAS said:

Thanks for your answer, I apologize if I am very insistent, but I want to make sure before buying the Glock 19, the holsters would be the Safariland 7390 ALS 7TS and the Safariland 6280, which are the ones that carry the SEAL

the KJW will 100% fit the 7TS, and it should fit in the 6280. The only reason I am not saying 100% is that I have not personally tested it myself, while I have with the 7390.

The SEALs actually do not use either of these holsters currently. The 7TS is the correct style (7TS style) but the actual holster is different. For your purposes it is more than enough. Good on you for knowing that they have switched to the G19.

52 minutes ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

el KJW se ajustará al 100% al 7TS, y debería encajar en el 6280. La única razón por la que no digo el 100% es porque personalmente no lo he probado personalmente, mientras que con el 7390.

Los SEAL en realidad no usan ninguna de estas fundas actualmente. El 7TS es el estilo correcto (estilo 7TS) pero la funda real es diferente. Para sus propósitos, es más que suficiente. Bien por saber que han cambiado al G19.

Thanks for your answer, if you changed your P226 for the Glock 19, referring to the holster
Safariland 7TS and the Crye clip, at the end which brands are 100% 100 compatible?

I say so not to be bothering more with my questions and decide to buy the Glock19

I put the following marks the four mentioned before

VFC / UAMREX
KSC
KWJ
WE

• Supporters
42 minutes ago, SAS said:

I cannot personally comment on any 226 besides the WE, and say that it will not fit. Theoretically the KJW and VFC will work, as other guns by those manufacturers will. I would give it a day or two and see if anyone can say yes/no in regards to the 226

29 minutes ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

No puedo comentar personalmente ningún 226 además de WE, y decir que no encajará. Teóricamente, KJW y VFC funcionarán, como lo harán otras armas de esos fabricantes. Me gustaría darle un día o dos y ver si alguien puede decir sí / no con respecto a la 226

I was referring to the Glock19, regarding the p226 I meant that the Seals changed their P226 for the Glock19 (not that I want a P226), the theme is for Glock 19

Excuse my bad explanation

55 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

TM lanzará un G19 alrededor del tiempo de mayo aparentemente

Thanks for your input, but I discard Tokyo Marui for several reasons, the issue is in which brand is compatible with the original Safariland holsters and the Crye Clip

Archived