G&G ETU

Hangtight
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy the trigger unit on its own, without the mosfet? My Google Fu is weak today, as I'm not having much luck trying to find one.

I did find that one, but the whole bloody kit is only 40 quid, switch, mosfet, loom...the lot. It's for a custom build that might end up as a product, so I wanted to use as many of the shelf parts as possible. Might rethink that one....

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Hangtight said:

I did find that one, but the whole bloody kit is only 40 quid, switch, mosfet, loom...the lot. It's for a custom build that might end up as a product, so I wanted to use as many of the shelf parts as possible. Might rethink that one....

Gotcha, thought you were looking for a replacement!

• Supporters

http://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/gg-airsoft-replacement-etu-mosfet-power-control-unit-cm16-sr-04-6mm-bbs-17506-p.asp

Might be worth buying the whole lot here for £23 rather than that £40 from patrol base.

I know it’s out of stock, but they’ll be back in shortly.

That's just the mosfet, and I'm after the trigger/selector/cutoff switch assembly.

• Supporters

Do not quote me on this.....

I might still have the old FFR A2 switch - it was the mosfet unit that blew

4 wires to 3 switches - trigger, col & one at back detecting semi/auto selector plate

it feeds one common wire which then feeds back a signal or closed circuit

Telling the ETU mosfet what switch/circuit is open/closed etc....

Well I tested with a continuity test meter dooberry 2 reds + 2 black wires

4 wire connector lead red,black,red,black or something like that

yup one supply & 3 return signals

I was trying to see if some other fet like the cheetah or something could work for dead ETU guns

but cheetah is old/OOS and just gave up going back to old school style trigger

Mosfet blew, but afaik the ETU switch and 4 wire loom was ok still

I last saw it about 6 months ago and tbh I'm not sure if I slung in one of many boxes

Or finally decided to chuck it in the bin

Tried to give you as much info as poss, I can look for it over this long weekend perhaps

Only don't hold your breath in case I finally did bin that pile of junk ETU leftovers I had

If you've got a spare and it turns up then shoot me a PM. Cheers.

The ETU is fine, shame about the actual Mosfet part of it. But there's definitely space in the market for something like the Chimera FCU, but that you can actually get hold of....

Archived