Can anyone spot Well MB-02s in stock other than from BBgunz style outfits?

Rogerborg
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I fancy getting a Well MB-02 shorty sniper to try and tempt my son to give pew-pew a try. Yes, I know, bad idea, get an AEG, but better him trying it than not.  However, I'd like to spend the minimum on it given that it'll likely get used a couple of times then languish in the loft.  GunFire.pl list it for a very tempting £50 - £55 but they're out of stock and have been for some weeks.  BBgunz4less have it for £80 but I don't really fancy gambling on getting a three-times returned gun that's been through Sweaty Dom's paws.

Can anyone see an alternative?

*cough* My tri-shot springer was from bbgunz4less....

Other than the slide jamming when I first got it, which I fixed easily it has never missed a beat.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Taiwan gun have mb03s for a touch under £60

That's my fallback, but it's specifically the 02 that I'm after.  If I don't turn anything up though, I'll likely crack and go for the 03 rather than gamble on paying a premium to BBgunz - far too many stories of them flogging pre-abused or faulty guns as new and working.

Archived