www.weapon762.com

Ex-Rnuw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone ordered clothing from these people? Just been browsing their web, looked at trousers etc then checked out their size chart? Now I'm a 32" waist, which is around 81cm in size. Now their chart looks like this: Waist size S=39cm M=41cm L=43cm and so on and so forth, are these sizes for Action Man / GI Joe (If you're a U.S man). Haha

The website in general looks great! With a good selection of items, that seem relatively cheap.

I got a mask and some pouches of them in the past, noting to report back other than I ordered them and they turnedup.

no issues or communication other than the usual.

21 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

I got a mask and some pouches of them in the past, noting to report back other than I ordered them and they turnedup.

no issues or communication other than the usual.

It was more to do with the clothing size, using centimetres.?? I'll probably just message them about it. :/

• Supporters

Even though there based in Europe there actually linked to Ebaybanned and there clothing is in Asian sizes .  As above said it’s a good retailer , I’ve bought a fair bit from them with no problems .

Sorry, bad habit of skim reading.. missed the bit about clothing in the question :rolleyes:

Archived