Scorpion Evo

Klaus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been looking around at the Scorpion Evo from ASG online, however almost every UK retailer is currently sold out.

Question 1: Is it about to be replaced, or is it just that in demand that nowhere has stock?

Question 2: It's a pretty good device by all reviews online, but it did come out in 2014. Is there a newer generation similiar AEG that performs better now, or is the Evo still the go to CQB out of the box AEG?

For cqb I’d say it’s unrivaled out of the box. I bought the last one from fire support just over a month ago that I’m looking to part with. Had 2 75 round mags shot through it. Otherwise brand new 

25 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

For cqb I’d say it’s unrivaled out of the box. I bought the last one from fire support just over a month ago that I’m looking to part with. Had 2 75 round mags shot through it. Otherwise brand new 

If you don't mind me asking, may I ask what's making you move it on so quickly?

16 minutes ago, Klaus said:

If you don't mind me asking, may I ask what's making you move it on so quickly?

I’m a gas gun user. Like a TM recoil, I bought one because of how awesome everyone says they are. And while they’re good, I’ll take my low cap mags and heavy recoil any day. 

Package is:

skorpion evo

4 75rd smoked mags

2 mag cuplers 

11.1v battery

scorpion evo case

original spring 305 fps

348 fps spring

£375 posted. That’s what I paid for it all and it’s literally had 150 rounds through it 

F3BFE338-A896-4F1C-A79C-CB08AAD9A92C.thumb.png.774c9a61af3b57ce17f7186123f85e44.png

Sell all im after is the gun and 1 extra mag, I wont need anything else. I would be better off buying new myself but good luck! 

Dunno to be honest, figured i could pick one up somewhere/somehow in the future. I never use full auto and it will be a cqb weapon and games are fairly short so dont need loads of mags, but not needing the rest makes spending more than retail pointless in my eyes, plus im a cheap sod. If im buying a used one I expect a decent deal ;) (I appreciate yours is almost new though)

If you can buy single mags then I’d say buy a new one. Especially if you’ve already got a battery that fits in the stupid battery compartment. 

Archived