peoples thoughts

irgingermk2
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

just wondering what people think of an idea me and a few mates have come up with i own about 9 acres of land that me and about 15 mates plus a few extra people play airsoft on there is also a a paintball site does does monthly walk ons but struggles with players the max they have ever had is 10 so me and my group have been thinking of asking them about joining up on them an offering them about 600 a month to use there site twice a month for airsoft does this sound a good idea

• Moderators

First post is poorly written, my understanding is he has 9 acres of his own that he & friends use ?, but there's another site, currently being underused as a paintball site, that he feels would do better for airsoft use ?. OP feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ?.

for starters 9 acres is not that big, feasible if it has some decent features, buildings etc but if its just bog standard woodland then it would quickly run out of steam as a public access site.

re the paintball site, need more info as to whether its also viable, regarding a fee, maybe you need to discuss with the owners a cost per player initially, run a few taster games, at least that way you won't be out of pocket, don't forget to factor in the insurance that's previously been mentioned, while its often not worth the paper it's written on, it's important to cover your arse, otherwise you could literally lose everything if sued.

Archived