Jump to content
Reevy

My Multicam Loadout

Recommended Posts

Just a few quick things, I’m a bit of a noob and I’m on a budget so my loadout isn’t the best :P 

 

Most of my gear is by Viper, 8Fields and NUPROL, probably not the best but the quality isn’t terrible. 

 

I’ve attached a few images of my loadout, I’d like to hear your opinions and suggestions on what I should change, I know there is probably way too much multicam and that I should probably throw in a bit of tan (was going to get a tan plate carrier, kinda wish I did now) and I will be changing it up and upgrading it in the future. 

 

I got all my gear from PatrolBase if anyone is wondering.

 

Also thanks to all the kind and friendly people on here, you’re all very welcoming and I’m so glad I got into this awesome sport. 

 

(excuse the crappy camera quality and lighting lol) 

93B5A518-B50E-40F7-B521-23C7D1784581.jpeg

FF35B386-70F8-44A1-8534-28DEE841EBA3.jpeg

3B485456-D246-4D94-8FF9-57537DA0E9AB.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, that's certainly a lot of Multicam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gepard said:

Yep, that's certainly a lot of Multicam. 

Yup, I knew I should’ve got some tan gear, definitely going to change a lot in the future :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reevy said:

Yup, I knew I should’ve got some tan gear, definitely going to change a lot in the future :lol:

As I mentioned on your other post, it doesn't matter so much what you wear as how you act and play. Of course dressing up is part of the experience but there's no need to go out and buy more gear just to match up the colours. Others may disagree, but that's just my two cents. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gepard said:

As I mentioned on your other post, it doesn't matter so much what you wear as how you act and play. Of course dressing up is part of the experience but there's no need to go out and buy more gear just to match up the colours. Others may disagree, but that's just my two cents. 

 

 

I wouldn’t disagree with you there to be honest, I just personally like looking the part. Just my personal preference I’d rather have an accent colour like tan & multicam but when I was purchasing it all I didn’t think it would look too bad until I put it all on lol it’s not terrible but yes as you said, it’s how you act and play. I’m a fair, laidback and friendly player. Even though I’m a noob I always call my hits, communicate with my team etc :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Your going to have fogging issues!

Trust me these goggles don’t even fog if you hold them over a kettle lol used them for a few hours with no fogging issues at all so far :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Really? Lucky you!

 

Ps. Nice kit btw! Here's mine :rolleyes:

What plate carrier and gun is that? I like your kit a lot, even the jacket makes it look good because there isn’t a lot of multicam, I think if I get one of those combat shirts with the tan chest part and a tan plate carrier my loadout would look a bit nicer maybe even some tan gloves and meshmask (actually I did order my mesh mask with a tan outline but it came in green lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Reevy said:

What plate carrier and gun is that? I like your kit a lot, even the jacket makes it look good because there isn’t a lot of multicam, I think if I get one of those combat shirts with the tan chest part and a tan plate carrier my loadout would look a bit nicer maybe even some tan gloves and meshmask (actually I did order my mesh mask with a tan outline but it came in green lol)

I'm not sure what it's called, ordered it ages ago! Last Christmas I think! The gun is an ares amoeba which I have for sale at the moment, yeah some tan or black to break up the multicam would look great!

 

heres a better picture of my platecarrier.

IMG_4693.JPG

IMG_4699.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

I'm not sure what it's called, ordered it ages ago! Last Christmas I think! The gun is an ares amoeba which I have for sale at the moment, yeah some tan or black to break up the multicam would look great!

 

heres a better picture of my platecarrier.

I’ll have to look around for one like yours in tan, I really like it :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×