Faulty red dot sight

PopRocket123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys I need your help. I got a Swiss Army red dot sight with the cantilever mount from a supplier called Bullseye Country Sport. It arrived in good condition and worked out the box but when I came back to it an hour later it was dead. Checked the spare batteries, nothing. Couldn't see any obvious damage anywhere and I hadn't bumped it or anything. Is this a known issue and is it fixable before I get a refund?

Edit: Also had swiss arms logo on mount but nothing on the sight itself. All of the pictures I've seen online have the Swiss Arms Logo on the side. Is this a knock off?

The state of airsoft goods today, I swear we need a consumer rights subforum.

Or at least a list of trusted suppliers. Seriously this thing turned up in the proper box, the right mount and everything but there were 4 things that made it suspect, besides that fact that it didn't work. The obvious one was the missing logo, the front lens was missing the orange tint, the brightness settings switch felt really crap and cheap and the real sight uses two batteries but this one uses three.

"the real sight uses two batteries but this one uses three.” this is airsoft dude, they come with all different power sources. Send it back and get a refund.

"the real sight uses two batteries but this one uses three.” this is airsoft dude, they come with all different power sources. Send it back and get a refund.

Already sorted the refund but it's the small details that help out the clones.

Or at least a list of trusted suppliers. Seriously this thing turned up in the proper box, the right mount and everything but there were 4 things that made it suspect, besides that fact that it didn't work. The obvious one was the missing logo, the front lens was missing the orange tint, the brightness settings switch felt really crap and cheap and the real sight uses two batteries but this one uses three.

The vast majority of cases like yours are just down to the poor quality of the product in general. Bullseye, in all likelyhood, probably just received the thing from the distributor, put it on the shelf, then shipped it out when you ordered it. They've sorted your refund in what I presume was a timely manner so I don't see proof that they are not to be trusted.

The 'real sight' is in actual fact not much different from most airsoft brands or cheap tat you find all over the internet from the far east. Swiss Arms manufacture real guns that make holes in things. Everything else with their logo on it is just licensed branding most probably done by Cybergun.

Fair enough I didn't actually know that. Either way the refund wasn't a problem and having been in contact with tthem they seem fine. Don't want to drag their name through the dirt or anything

Archived